OTA contracts require hotels to keep their published rates on par with OTA rates. A rewards program is one way to get people to book direct because hotels can make special offers to "closed groups" without breaking OTA rate parity contracts
1) Loyalty program solicitation, sent a few days after booking
2) Loyalty account confirmation with link to rewards
3) Loyalty account password reset, account found
4) Loyalty account password reset, no account found
5) Delete loyalty account and data confirmation
The main goal is to use loyalty rewards to drive direct bookings. The secondary goals is to get the guest to complete a profile.
AUDIENCE WHO GETS EMAILS:
Anyone who signs up for the loyalty program. An individual could be a subscriber and have a loyalty account. Couples can book under one partner's name and then the other's. These duplicates should be scrubbed manually from the list.
CONTENT AND DESIGN:
The email's icons visualize some of the benefits of joining. You want to maintain a consistent visual brand across all assets, but your loyalty program emails may have a different palette to elevate their status.
This is a "starter kit" of transactional emails for your loyalty program. You will develop other emails once you create a program.